30/03/2011

People Too

I found this awesome little collection of images while i was browsing online of these mini-sculptures. I was thinking of maybe doing some 3D work at the time and they really appealed to me, but i didn't realise the scale was so small until i looked at the final image, with the artists hand putting something into place. I find that incredible as i don't think i would ever have the patience to perform such a small opperation! On top of all that, all of the little characters are stylised! I just think it's really good to see such a use of narration, technical skills and creativity rolled into one set of work; even in the top image lighting has been used for the photo, and this mixed with all the other inanimate objects lying around our festive characters makes this project come to life! Congratulations, People Too!




No comments:

Post a Comment